Gallery OonH seeks a broad range of submissions from all levels of photographers for a comprehensive look at the impact of the 2017 Inaugural from January 19-21 and beyond.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MAY 23, 2017.
The collective body of all submitted photos will become a visual time tunnel
challenging the viewer to reflect on how they have related to, reacted to, resisted, and/or re-committed in the 6-months since January 20th.
Specific to this show, the Gallery is also seeking the use of original signs and placards used in the marches and protests.
** All images/signage and rights remain the sole property of the photographer/donor. ALL images, signage & rights remain the sole property of the photographer or donor. Reproduction will be limited to the exhibit installation and solely for promotion of the exhibit.
• Images are requested in electronic format only.
The Gallery will print the photos on individual sheets.
• There is no fee for submissions, the maximum number is 5.
• Include photo credit information with each entry
• Entries can be submitted through galleryoonh.submittable.com/submit
• Complete details can be found at galleryoonh.submittable.com/submit